Ito's White Tiger Hybrid program includes both in-person and ZOOM classes.
Our Site Specific Protection Plan (SPP) is posted at the school (see link below) and uses protocols approved by Marin County Public Health Office to ensure the safety of its students and employees.
Some key protocols are listed below.
- Stay home, DO NOT enter school if you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick
- Maintain a minimum 6' distancing - MARKERS are placed outside and inside the school
- Wear face coverings - Students should bring their own, we have extra available. Instructors wear face coverings/shields
- No physical contact
Implement individual control measures and screenings:
- We will do temperature/symptom screening of each person entering school and have students use hand sanitizer or wash their hands before entering the mat
Implement Cleaning and Disinfecting protocols:
- After each class, the school is cleaned and disinfected.
In person classes at the school: Classes are set up in groups of 8 students for 4 weeks. Opportunity to change class is at the end of the 4 weeks. Missed classes can be made up on ZOOM.
Our mat area is 46' by 23'. With only 8 students and 2 adults in the school at any one time, we will be able to maintain a minimum of 6' physical distancing. Only 1 parent at a time will come in to make payments or purchases.
Students should arrive 15-20 minutes early to allow time for these protocols. When students come to class, they should come dressed in their uniform, wearing their face covering and bring a water bottle with their name on it. NO equipment/weapons or other personal belongings should be brought into the school at this time.
We are very excited to reopen and have put much thought and planning into reopening safely. We look forward to seeing you!